A day after christmas... which means on sun... gosh.. can't pull myself off my bed.. coz on christmas day.. celebrated @ fort canning till really late.. so exhausted after all the dancing n playing... reached hm slept immediately.. ops... which means I didn't shower.. yuckz!!But watsz more important then my beauty sleep.. can't hold my eyes any longer..Haha.. but of coz a towel on my pillow.. Went to David clud feeling half asleep.. but th moment I reached there.. I'm wide awake... Children juz brightens up my day n brings joy into my heart! Thats why children r my passion! Met darling 4 a haircut.. after lunch.. so tired.. so I went 2 her grandad hse to nap... but.. my stomach is giving me prob.. got diahorea,... prayed 4 God's blessing n healing power!! Thank God.. excruciating pain is gone but went to toilet many times!! Slept..ZZZ Oh woke up in a shock! 5 plus already! muz get going 2 my grandad hse!!! Reached there.. continue sleeping... till 7... watched e charity show... Gosh the actress r really flexible huh... 3 ladies squeezing in a tiny box!! Amazing~ Haiz.. got home.. started having soem personal conflict wif my parents.. why muz they alwayz put fire into me?? Eve since I withdrew from Jc... Mum's faith in me juz gone with e wind! She thinks that I'll give up in everything I do.. But will I ?? I promise I'll work hard in poly 2 prove her wrong!! housework is also driving me nutz!! Why muz everything push 2 me?? Feel like a slave.. oh yar.. they also say i'm really stupid 2 take up a job which pays me oni $1.60 per hr.. but wat matter moz is that I'm happy working there~ Money can't buy happiness!!!! Haiz.. why muz they against me??God plz help me I really cry out 4 ur help!!! Haiz.. cried myself 2 sleep coz thats e oni cure other then praying..Zzzzzz